So Updates ~ I received River but I sold her because I went to a doll meet with my friend and she had her Dollfie Dreams with her and I realized I'd made a mistake in leaving the DD hobby and moving to resins. So I'm moving back to DD's yay!
My friend is sending my 03 head back to me so Kiyomi is gonna happen! A person from Canada is coming to London next weekend and will sell me her MDD body with kips and ankle joint mod for a super good price so I'm very happy!
Her wig also came today :3 except it has a black wig cap D': So I hope to order a white wig cap from Cool Cat along with some Crimson eyes as the blue ones are out of stock :'( which sucks.
Here's a photo of the wig - so looking forward to this!
P.s. And yes that is a juggling ball but I don't have her head yet XD haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment