I've been considering this for a while now. I managed to patch things up with her for a few weeks but now it's cropped back into my mind again. I REALLY love Tsubaki, I think she has the most gorgeous face ever yet I can't help thinking I really want to move away from SD's and get MSD's and resins.
I really want a Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Boy Olive. I've wanted one for ages now. I think he'd make a great doll to re-shell Chase into.
I've come to a standstill with Tsubaki. I want to do so much with her but can't. I really love her but if I did sell her to this one guy he said I could buy her back from him if I ever needed to. I think that's better than selling her and knowing you can't ever get her back if you end up regretting it.
I'm not sure if it's just because I want a new doll and am too poor to afford both, or if I just lost my bond with Tsubaki or if it's because I want MSD's and could customize them more.
I might swap Tsubaki for my friends MSD Kaylyn for a week to see if it is just an MSD I want.
I hope I don't sell her but we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment