Sunday, 14 April 2013

Sold

I did it. I sold Tsubaki. But to someone really awesome and I know he'll take care of her so it's all good ^w^;;

I've decided to purchase a Blue Fairy Tiny Fairy Boy Olive with the money from Tsubaki. I want to try the MSD Resin side of the BJD hobby. I know I'll end up getting another DD sometime once I get a job and stuff because I love DD's *o* 

I just think having an MSD would be cool and easier to make a room for and stuff and yeah. I'll name him Honey.

I ordered a pair of cute leggings from MonstroDesigns just now (Yeah, he's a boy who wears leggings .. he's a little bit girly) and tomorrow I'm buying a really cute top from a seller on Figure.fm. It's got cute little anchors all over it >///< 

So now all I need to get him is some shoes (maybe socks) a wig and a faceup. My friend Amy is going to do his faceup as I suck at it =3= I know what wig I want. I saw one on Crobidoll that I thought would be cute. I just need to get some money together XD 

And then I'll order the actual doll and a few weeks or so (even though I wanna do it tomorrow or tuesday) Because I'm going to wait for Tsubaki to arrive to Billy before I spend his money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment